Monday, September 9, 2013

L'arribada

I'm here!!! I'm super busy so I'm going to keep it short.  I miss all of you a lot and it's hard but I'm sure time will fly when school starts, which is a week from today.  I'm going to attach a link to Dropbox which has some photos of my trip here and some of my new house.
Please look at the bottom left of the photos to see the captions as you look at them.
La Llegada  (the title of the post, L'arribada, is the Valencian word for arrival, Llegada is Spanish for the same)
Pax & Bonum,
Sean

3 comments:

  1. How was your cookout on the beach?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very good! I had paella for the first time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sean,
    Welcome there! I'm still here. I assume you're in Valencia, as I wasn't exactly sure what your first destination was to be. Sounds like your travels went well. Take care!
    Mr. Schnaufer

    ReplyDelete